Our mission is simple. We aim to provide the premier rock climbing experience.
Whatever you seek within the rock climbing world we are committed to providing you with the very best customer service, routes, instruction and community. We know there are as many different goals as climbers, but those goals typically fall into just a few categories:
If you’re looking to improve your climbing, you’ve come to the right place.
- Sportrock offers instruction at all levels from novice to advanced which includes our vaunted Fast Forward movement series. Break through barriers with efficient and effective techniques and training.
- Sportrock’s facilities are open seven days a week, rain or shine so you can maintain a consistent training schedule year-round.
- The routes are set by a team of certified routesetters who turn over each gym every 6 to 8 weeks. The routes remain long enough to work your projects yet stay fresh and varied to enhance your training.
We recognize that the social aspects of climbing are a great draw of our sport and we work hard to maintain a welcoming atmosphere in our gyms.
- Our community includes climbers of all abilities.
- Our staff is always glad to help you meet other climbers.
- Our classes, especially Fast Forward, are all designed to build connections. Want to make some new friends? Take a class!
New to climbing and want to give it a try?
- We’re open convenient hours and always welcome walk-up customers.
- Most classes and events are open to members and non-members alike.
- Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are here to help you out just for the day or to jumpstart your new life as part of the climbing world.