- All cancellation requests must be completed by sending an email to Suzanne@sportrock.com ONLY and will not be accepted over the telephone.
- Requests must be submitted by the 1st of the month in which you wish to cancel.
- Any unpaid dues or indebtedness must be paid in full prior to cancellation.
- Terminating prior to the end of an initial contract term will result in penalities.
- Penalties may be avoided if documentation is provided as evidence of moving more than 40 miles from a Sportrock facility or medical condition.
- After the initial term, the contract continues on a month to month basis during which members may terminate without penalty.
Change of Membership Type
- Any change requests must be completed by sending an email to Suzanne@sportrock.com ONLY and will not be accepted over the telephone.
- Some changes require additional membership fees which must be paid in full.
- A corresponding increase or decrease in monthly dues will be made accordingly.
- All freeze requests must be submitted by the 1st of the month by sending an email to Suzanne@sportrock.com ONLY and will not be accepted over the telephone..
- Each membership may be frozen for a maximum of 3 months per calendar year.
- Frozen months do not need to be consecutive.
- If you freeze during your initial contract, your end contract date will be extended by the amount of time frozen.
- A freeze fee of $5 per month will be billed in lieu of normal dues.
- The fee will be billed altogether during the first month of freeze and no additional billing will occur until the freeze ends.
- After the freeze period ends, the membership will be automatically reactivated and the dues will be drawn from your bank account as before.
- Freeze policy may be applied for any reason – vacation, work, travel, military, school, injury, etc.
Accepted Forms of Notice
Members may notify Sportrock of cancellation, freeze, or other membership changes by emailing Suzanne@sportrock.com.
You will receive a reply confirming receipt and that action has been taken on your cancellation, freeze, or membership change.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IN 72 HOURS, SPORTROCK HAS NOT RECEIVED YOUR REQUEST.
SPORTROCK DOES NOT ACCEPT FAXES OR TELEPHONE CALLS FOR CANCELLATION, FREEZES, OR CHANGES.
This is an overview of Sportrock membership policies. For a complete list of policies, please consult your membership contract.