This is an exciting time to be a member of Sportrock.
We are always looking for ways to better serve our incredible community and make your visits safer, easier, and more enjoyable. Most recently we've expanded the course offerings at both Sportrock locations, installed new fitness equipment in Alexandria, as well as that small matter of purchasing the entire Alexandria complex with plans for future expansion.
There are improvements happening behind the scenes as well, with the same goal of enhancing your Sportrock experience. Most notably, we have upgraded our member management software to a more modern, convenient system with multiple benefits for members and guests alike. Some of the changes you will notice include:
• Membership cycles now run from the 1st - 30th/31st of each month. Should you need to freeze, cancel or upgrade your membership, the change will take effect on the 1st of each month. Beginning in September, billing will occur on the 5th of each month – all changes are still due on the 1st.
• More Guest Passes! Members now receive one free guest pass per month, for a total of 12 free passes per year (previously 8). As before, guest passes do not accumulate so bring your friends!
• Sign up bonus: New members receive 3 bonus punch passes when they join; these are in addition to the monthly guest passes.
• New member numbers: Under the new system, all member numbers will now be numerical only. Any member whose number begins with a letter (i.e. "a12345") will be issued a new card free of charge.
• Participant Agreements: Sportrock Participant Agreements are now entirely electronic and all members and guests will need to fill out a new electronic agreement. For your convenience, these can be completed online before your next visit by going to http://sportrock.com/about/participant-agreement/. You may also fill them out at new computer stations at both Sportrock locations.
We appreciate your cooperation as we implement these changes in the coming days and seek to make your climbing/yoga/fitness/social experience even better. As always, feedback is welcome at email@example.com.
We’ll see you at Sportrock!