- Gym Access – Alexandria and Sterling operate with No Reservations AT ALL TIMES. We post the real-time number of visitors online, and in the RGPro Connect app (Apple Users & Google Play Users).
- Checking Out – In order to ensure our capacity counter is accurate, please check out at the front desk before exiting the facility.
- Masks at Sportrock –
- Fully Vaccinated individuals may choose to remove their masks while at Sportrock.
- Unvaccinated or Partially Vaccinated individuals must continue to wear masks at all times.
- Sportrock Group Classes and Youth Programs will continue to require masks at all times.
- Sportrock Staff will continue to wear masks at all times.
- Masked Required Hours –
During Masked Required Hours, everyone, including Fully Vaccinated individuals, must wear masks in all areas of the gym.
- Saturdays from 9am to 11am
- Sundays from 9am to 11am
- Mondays from 12pm to 11pm (Alexandria) and 12pm-10pm (Sterling)
- Participant Agreement –Please fill out the Participant Agreement to agree to the updated terms for climbing at our facilities.
- C02 Monitoring – Sportrock has installed Carbon Dioxide monitors throughout all facilities and will use that data to ensure proper levels of ventilation.
- Self-Monitoring –
- All participants must agree they have not been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Please do not enter our gyms if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Lead Ropes –
- Members and guests are responsible for ensuring that their ropes are at least 45 meters in length, UIAA certified as a single rope, and in good condition.
- We strongly encourage the use of stopper knots at the end of your lead rope.
- If needed, lead ropes are available to rent at the front desk for $6.
Labor Day Hours:
Alexandria & Sterling | 9AM – 3PM