Want to Join Our Sportrock Family?
And we’re always looking for people who want to work hard, climb hard, and share their passion for climbing with our amazing community. If that sounds like you, read on to learn more and complete the application below!
A FEW PERKS OF THE JOB!
- Free Monthly Membership
- Free Classes
- Pro Deals
- Retail Discounts
- Food Discounts
- Awesome + Fun Coworkers
- New Climbing Partners
- Comfortable Work Clothes
- Opportunities for Growth
NOW HIRING: MARKETING MANAGER
FULL TIME POSITION
What you’ll be doing…
This position is a unique opportunity for individuals interested in growing their marketing experience in a small business environment. As a climbing gym, our marketing needs are unlike those of other small businesses. You will work closely with a small team of professionals to identify needs and come up with creative solutions. Many of your responsibilities will fall under the following categories:
- Submit and communicate monthly marketing goals/targets/analytics
- Be the point of contact for marketing, advertising, media inquiries and social media vendors
- Work closely with our marketing consultant on all marketing initiatives
- Track metrics on class enrollment and revenue as key drivers in marketing decisions
- Work with each Director to ensure promotion of all Sportrock programs
- Work with Directors and direct/train staff in support of marketing efforts
What we’re looking for…
Sportrock Climbing Centers is looking for a creative and driven individual to work equal parts autonomously and with other Directors to drive sales and maintain the Sportrock brand both internally and externally.
You’ll need to have:
- Design experience (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Professional social media content creation experience (Instagram, Facebook)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience leading several projects from beginning to end
- Experience working autonomously
Even better if you have:
- Digital marketing experience (social media analytics)
- Advertising experience (working with a budget)
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp or similar programs)
- Rock Gym Pro experience
- Groupon experience
What you get…
- Competitive wage
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Dynamic, energetic and creative work atmosphere
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
I just celebrated my one year anniversary as a member of the Sportrock family. I have experienced an environment and culture that is friendly, inclusive, supportive, and everyone is eager to help and assist each other. Sportrock Climbing Centers is the only place I have worked, full time or part time, that I can truly say “I go to work smiling and I go home smiling!
Judy Aw, Staff Instructor
I have been an employee at Sportrock Climbing Centers since 2011. At that time I was a young high school student. Working at Sportrock as my first job was an incredible gift. I was able to grow and learn surrounded by some of the most amazing and passionate people in the world. Now as a manager and guide, I still spend every second of my free time at Sportrock. Whether I’m climbing or working, it is the center of my life and my friends. Sportrock was my first job, and it is my goal to make it my last.
Billy Sims, Manager + AMGA Single Pitch Instructor